It's been 2 years today that Atlanta has been home. Never would have thought this would be home or a place that would become such a community.
To celebrate year two in this amazing city - here are things I've learned.
1. Traffic never gets better.
2. Taqueria del Sol's tacos compete heavily with CA's.
3. People are friendly + community is actually something.
4. Creativity exists on all levels + everyone supports one another.
5. "No one does Sunday like Atlanta."
6. The local craft beer scene rocks.
7. Each neighborhood has a personality.
8. "Y'all" isn't the most common phrase.
9. The weather is dramatic + moody.
10. A lot of change is coming to this city + it's exciting.
11. You can go to a different Farmer's Market every day.
12. Noni's is a lunch spot during the day + a club at night.
13. The art scene is unbelievable + our city has the most beautiful walls.
14. Don't underestimate the music scene.
15. There is no other place in the world I'd rather be.
Could not be more grateful for this city, community + those exploring with me.